Every month I get a package from hip & zen, but I only write about our products very occasionally. But considering I've been posting holiday gift guides from other places, I figure I really should tell you my top ten favorite items that I have personally received from hip & zen, and why.
I'll start with some items that are currently on sale:
1. This adorable beaded bag is only $20 right now!!! And I have bought three of these over time...because I gave a couple as gifts, and wanted one for myself too. I've given this to two young girls I know, it's such a playful and petite style that it's definitely appropriate for any little girl who already appreciates a fine handbag.
2. I love, love, love these leggings...and currently own two pairs, one of which I easily wear every single week. Now I'll admit that on me these aren't so cropped, but whether you're short or tall, you must have need of a soft, comfy pair of black leggings, no? Yes!
4. OK, I'm not superstitious or anything, but hey, wearing a Prosperity Necklace couldn't hurt, right? So yeah...I got this necklace while BlogHer was going through the process of finding some minority investment, and I wore it. And we were successful! Cause & Effect, Cause & Effect :)
5. This cute little tee is brown and pink...not a combo I regularly wear, but I wear this tee all the time. I know "cute" may not always be appropriate, but for when you do want to feel cute? This tee will deliver.
9. and 10. I've blogged before that my aluminum pop tab bags are the best word-of-mouth generators I've ever seen. It never fails that I get asked about them when I wear them. People want to touch them, hold them and know all about them. I've got the messenger bag and cell phone bag myself, and I've also given them as gifts. Can't be beat, truly.
So, there you go: the hip & zen gift guide, from my (mostly) totally personal experience. Enjoy :)